Paper Submission Deadline: 2023.8.1
Notification Deadline: 2023.8.15
Please submit your paper with 2 pages at least and 5 pages at maximum. Additional pages will be charged. The paper should be organized according to the template below.
All submissions MUST be in PDF format, and the PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplorecompliant in order to be successfully published.
To ensure this, we strongly recommend authors use the IEEE PDF eXpress at https://ieee-pdf-express.org.
Conference ID for ACP/POEM 2023 to be used in IEEE PDF eXpress is 59049X.
Submission should be made via the online submission system at http://learningconf.cn/, or click the Submission button at the top of this page.
1. You can either log in to the System with your existing account or create a new one. This account is for you to register for the Conference and submit your abstract.
2. After login-in, click International Conference on the top and find ACP/POEM 2023.
3. Submit your abstract and manuscript . You can add another submission or edit the current submission until the submission deadline (2023.8.1). Note that the paper that is NOT to be presented at the Conference will not be cited in IEEE Xplore.
By submitting a paper to ACP/POEM 2023, the authors agree to the review process and understand that papers undergo a peer-review process. Papers will be reviewed by qualified experts selected by the Conference Committee, who will give detailed comments, and — if the submission gets accepted — the authors should submit a revised ("camera-ready") version that considers these comments.
All papers will be reviewed through a single-blind review process, in which authors declare their names and affiliations in the paper for the reviewers, while reviewers do not know each other's identities, nor do the authors receive information about who has reviewed their paper.
The Committees of ACP/POEM 2023 invest great efforts in reviewing the papers submitted to the Conference and organizing the sessions to maximize the participants’ benefit.
1. English is the official language of the Conference, and the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2. Only work that has not been previously published can be submitted and presented.
3. Before submission, organize your paper according to the template.
4. Prevent Plagiarism. ACP/POEM 2023 is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results/techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
5. Dual/Double Submissions. By submitting a paper to ACP/POEM 2023, the authors acknowledge that it has not been previously published or accepted for publication in a substantially similar form in any peer-reviewed venue with publicly accessible papers, including journals, conferences, workshops, or other peer-reviewed, archival forums. Furthermore, no paper substantially similar in content has been or will be submitted to another peer-reviewed conference or workshop with publicly accessible papers during the review period. The authors also attest that they will not submit a substantially similar submission to ACP/POEM 2023. Violation of any of these conditions will lead to rejection.